New webcam 1.3 MP (Logitech fusion) : reviews ?

About the new Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"), I
search for reviews of this products and pictures samples.
4 answers Last reply
More about webcam logitech fusion reviews

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:36:56 +0200, Bob Horvath wrote:

    You obviously didn't try "Google". Many links.

    >Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"

    I'm interested in the QuickCam Fusion, too. The system requirements on
    Logitech's product webpage say you need a Pentium 4 or an Athlon. I have a
    Pentium M so I've sent their support people an email asking whether it
    really will not work with my computer.

    "David D." <dadu@friiiiite.fr> wrote in message
    > About the new Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"), I
    > search for reviews of this products and pictures samples.

    >I'm interested in the QuickCam Fusion, too. The system requirements on
    >Logitech's product webpage say you need a Pentium 4 or an Athlon. I have a
    >Pentium M so I've sent their support people an email asking whether it
    >really will not work with my computer.

    Of course it will :-)
    (I know these hardwares : I have a Pentium 4, and a Pentium M).

    Here's what the response I got said in case anyone else is interested:

    "Although we recommend Pentium P4 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon processor 1 GHz or
    better
    processor for optical [possible typo? optimal?] camera performance, the
    camera should work with the 1.3 Pentium processor without any limitation."

    "none" <notspecifed@notspecified.com> wrote in message
    > I'm interested in the QuickCam Fusion, too. The system requirements on
    > Logitech's product webpage say you need a Pentium 4 or an Athlon. I have
    > a Pentium M so I've sent their support people an email asking whether it
    > really will not work with my computer.
    >
    > "David D." <dadu@friiiiite.fr> wrote in message
    >> About the new Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"), I
    >> search for reviews of this products and pictures samples.

Webcams Reviews Fusion Logitech Peripherals