New webcam 1.3 MP (Logitech fusion) : reviews ?

About the new Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"), I
search for reviews of this products and pictures samples.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:36:56 +0200, Bob Horvath wrote:

You obviously didn't try "Google". Many links.

>Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

I'm interested in the QuickCam Fusion, too. The system requirements on
Logitech's product webpage say you need a Pentium 4 or an Athlon. I have a
Pentium M so I've sent their support people an email asking whether it
really will not work with my computer.

"David D." <dadu@friiiiite.fr> wrote in message
> About the new Logitech webcam 1.3 mega pixels ("quickcam fusion"), I
> search for reviews of this products and pictures samples.

>I'm interested in the QuickCam Fusion, too. The system requirements on
>Logitech's product webpage say you need a Pentium 4 or an Athlon. I have a
>Pentium M so I've sent their support people an email asking whether it
>really will not work with my computer.

Of course it will :)
(I know these hardwares : I have a Pentium 4, and a Pentium M).

None

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2002

Here's what the response I got said in case anyone else is interested:

"Although we recommend Pentium P4 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon processor 1 GHz or
better
processor for optical [possible typo? optimal?] camera performance, the
camera should work with the 1.3 Pentium processor without any limitation."