I install cd-rom ,but hardware missing

hi,guys
today, I try to install Panasonic kxl-808A under os6.22 bootable disk , when
I finish the config.sys and autoexec.bat files ,restart the computer ,I can
find the cd-rom ,but when i type c: , the computer cannot know.
I am confused,I will post the files ,please tell me what problem it is

config.sys
EVICE=HIMEM.SYS
DEVICE=EMM386.EXE 1024 X=CE00-CEFF
DEVICE=ATAS365.SYS /port=190 /mem=CE00

rem DEVICE=ATASMGR.SYS

DEVICE=A:\KMESATCD.SYS /d:pCMCIACD
LASTDRIVE=M

autoexec.bat

@echo off

A:\MSCDEX.EXE /D:pCMCIACD /L:D

"news.microsoft.com" <joeyzhaojiang@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi,guys
> today, I try to install Panasonic kxl-808A under os6.22 bootable disk ,
when
> I finish the config.sys and autoexec.bat files ,restart the computer ,I
can
> find the cd-rom ,but when i type c: , the computer cannot know.
> I am confused,I will post the files ,please tell me what problem it is
>
> config.sys
> EVICE=HIMEM.SYS
> DEVICE=EMM386.EXE 1024 X=CE00-CEFF
> DEVICE=ATAS365.SYS /port=190 /mem=CE00
>
> rem DEVICE=ATASMGR.SYS
>
> DEVICE=A:\KMESATCD.SYS /d:pCMCIACD
> LASTDRIVE=M
>

> autoexec.bat
>
> @echo off
>
> A:\MSCDEX.EXE /D:pCMCIACD /L:D

Your main problem could be that you're in the wrong
newsgroup. You quote in detail the contents of autoexec.bat
and config.sys, but Win2000 does not really make use of
these files. Are you perhaps using Windows 98/ME? If
so, try a Windows 9x newsgroup.

And please - don't multipost. You're wasting everyone's time.

TRENDING THREADS