Getting System Information

I'm trying to check the processor speed, RAM memory, IDE memory, etc. from a
computer running Windows 2000 Professional. How/where can I find this info?
3 answers Last reply
More about getting system information

    control panel>system>general should tell you everything you need to know....

    "efg20" <efg20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to check the processor speed, RAM memory, IDE memory, etc. from
    > computer running Windows 2000 Professional. How/where can I find this
    > info?

    Start|Run|msinfo32.exe

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:30:02 -0700, "efg20" <efg20@discussions.microsoft.com>
    wrote:

    >I'm trying to check the processor speed, RAM memory, IDE memory, etc. from a
    >computer running Windows 2000 Professional. How/where can I find this info?

    Right click My computer
    click Properties/Advanced/Environment Variables

    B.Pedersen Latitude -31,48.21 Longitude115,47.40 Time=GMT+8.00
    If you are curious look here http://www.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp

Windows 2000 Microsoft Memory Windows