.Net Framework installation error

Receive "Error 1327. Invalid Y: drive", when trying to install >net Framework
1.1 onto Windows 200- server running terminal services. Any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about framework installation error

    "" wrote:
    > Receive "Error 1327. Invalid Y: drive", when trying to install
    > >net Framework
    > 1.1 onto Windows 200- server running terminal services. Any
    > ideas?

    You have a setting in the registry that is telling the windows
    installer to install to the "Y" drive.

    Go to Start\Run\Regedit and backup the registry. Search for "Net
    Framework" and you will eventually find the setting calling for the Y
    drive install. Right click and Modify on the line with the setting and
    edit it to read the C drive and close and reboot and try again.

    This worked for me recently on a failed install of QuickTime when
    windows installer tried repeatedly to install to a shared network
    drive.

    Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Net-Framework-installation-error-ftopict545825.html
    Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1760798

Installation Error Framework Microsoft Windows