The singer/actress who was a first-generation Neopet (eventually
replaced by the Kau) turns 36 today.

This is her: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004975/

You replaced Macy Gray with a kau?! No accounting for tastes, I suppose.

"A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message:
> You replaced Macy Gray with a kau?! No accounting for tastes, I suppose.

Think that was scary? Bruce used to be a guy in a tuxedo with a horrible
mustache.
I really wanted to adopt a Macy Gray... For like, a second.
Ah, the good old days... =)

-----
~Colleen M. McKiernan.
(Femme1986@verizon.net).

Thank GOD there are Kaus.

Moo :eek:)

Colleen M. McKiernan wrote:
> "A. M. Hawk Widner" <amhwidner@insightbb.com> wrote in message:
>
>>You replaced Macy Gray with a kau?! No accounting for tastes, I suppose.
>
> Think that was scary? Bruce used to be a guy in a tuxedo with a horrible
> mustache.

Bruce is based on a British game show host (or TV quizmaster, as they
say) named Bruce somebody. The very first Bruce was actually a photo of
him.

And no, *I* didn't replace Macy Gray with a Kau. That was TNT's work.

to a Vegan, them's fightin' words. Anyhoot- I miss all those old neopets..
*tear*
"kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> wrote in message
> Kaus. Milk. CHEESE!

Fightin' words for Vegans, tasty words for me. To each his own.

"Brian Anderson" <wrote > Colleen M. McKiernan wrote:

> And no, *I* didn't replace Macy Gray with a Kau. That was TNT's work.

Yeah - I get that now. :D Not too familiar with the Dark Ages of Neopia.

TRENDING THREADS