problems accessing Internet Explorer's history while offline

March 29, 2005 9:39:43 PM

Hi.
I recently installed AvantGo on my Ipaq 4150 (WM2003) and it seems to work
fine.
However, ever since then I cannot access Internet Explorer's history pages
while offline.
I suspect this may have something to do with the AvantGo installation but
cannot be sure.
(AvantGo's option manager shows that its max online cache is set at 256K;
Could this be the problem?).
Has anyone ever had a similar problem and if so how did you fix it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

March 29, 2005 9:39:44 PM

Mark,

I never ran into this problem when I used AvantGo but it has been months
since I used it.

Have you contacted AvantGo support on this yet? They may have seen this
before...

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch