I know this has been asked many times

Last response: in Video Games
September 7, 2005 1:09:42 PM

but I cant find an answer.
How do I unlock my birthday sidebar?

Henny

More about : asked times

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 1:09:43 PM

any1 wrote:
> but I cant find an answer.
> How do I unlock my birthday sidebar?

You get it on your birthday but you can't keep it.

Gareeth
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 1:09:43 PM

I thought there was a random event that gave you the option of keeping
it year round
September 7, 2005 1:36:17 PM

Gareeth wrote:
> any1 wrote:
>
>>but I cant find an answer.
>>How do I unlock my birthday sidebar?
>

> You get it on your birthday but you can't keep it.
>
> Gareeth

pityyyyyyy its so nice one.....
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 5:39:54 PM

That was the valentines day one, and I think there was a winter one too that
gave you that option, but not the b-day one.

"Dave & Megan" <Rhysanus@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I thought there was a random event that gave you the option of keeping
> it year round

Anonymous
September 7, 2005 10:43:01 PM

Dave & Megan wrote:
> I thought there was a random event that gave you the option of keeping
> it year round

They claim the birthday one increases the odds of random events so I guess
it doesn't make sense to make it unlockable.

Gareeth
September 7, 2005 11:21:27 PM

Dave & Megan [Rhysanus@hotmail.com] said
> I thought there was a random event that gave you the option of keeping
> it year round

Nope, at least not according to what was written in The Times editorial
some time back.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 2:18:30 AM

Gareeth wrote:
> Dave & Megan wrote:
>
>>I thought there was a random event that gave you the option of keeping
>>it year round
>

> They claim the birthday one increases the odds of random events so I guess
> it doesn't make sense to make it unlockable.
>
> Gareeth

I got only 1 random event today in which I found 1000 NP on the floor.
nice, admittedly, but is that all there is for a birthday?
!