MISSING FILE

I am missing the following file from Windows XP

mscoree.dll

How can I reinstall this file. Can this be done without reinstalling the
entire Windows XP program?
Thanks in advance.

Hank Laskin
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file

    Hi Hank,

    You may need to install the .net framework, see:

    PRB: "Mscoree.dll Could Not Be Found" Err Msg w/ .NET Executable [Q316091]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=316091

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "HankL" <hlaskin@bendnet.com> wrote in message
    >I am missing the following file from Windows XP
    >
    > mscoree.dll
    >
    > How can I reinstall this file. Can this be done without reinstalling the
    > entire Windows XP program?
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > Hank Laskin

Microsoft Windows XP