Explorer.exe generated errors...

Whenever I try to open Control Panel window I receave "" message and desktop
refreshes.

This happened before. After I re-installing 2000 the problem gone away. But
in few days after installing SP4 and other applications the problem occured
again.

I have no idea how to fix it. Please help me?

I have system dump file,l generated by drwatson for investiagtion.

You may want to evaluate what "application" you installed that may have
caused the damage.

Gordonm2002 wrote:

> Whenever I try to open Control Panel window I receave "" message and desktop
> refreshes.
>
> This happened before. After I re-installing 2000 the problem gone away. But
> in few days after installing SP4 and other applications the problem occured
> again.
>
> I have no idea how to fix it. Please help me?
>
> I have system dump file,l generated by drwatson for investiagtion.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts