bootup error message

Hi All,

every time I boot I get the message 'error: 16 bit subsystem VDD' or
something to that effect. I can select cancel or ignore and continue with no
trouble, but if I use a dos program this error shows and I can't run that.

this is recent and I don't know where or what to re-install.

thanks for any suggestions...

rob

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:11:33 -0400, "promicro" <promicro@cshore.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>every time I boot I get the message 'error: 16 bit subsystem VDD' or
>something to that effect. I can select cancel or ignore and continue with no
>trouble, but if I use a dos program this error shows and I can't run that.
>
>this is recent and I don't know where or what to re-install.
>
>thanks for any suggestions...
>
>rob

See if tip 2328 » Windows 2000 Virtual Device Driver error in 16-bit MS-DOS subsystem?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com helps.

TRENDING THREADS