How to access Hotmail when using Windows Mobile 2003 Secon..

March 30, 2005 12:03:55 PM

As subject.

Tang Nan Zeng
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 12:03:56 PM

See if this will help out...

http://microsoft.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp...

Although it states it is for 2002 only, it should work...

Regards,

Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner
Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com!

http://www.clintonfitch.com

A Pocket PC Magazine's "Best Site" for Pocket PC Reviews

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 08:03:55 +0800, "Tang Nan Zeng"
<tnz12345@hotmail.com> wrote:

>As subject.
>
>Tang Nan Zeng

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 12:03:56 PM

Open PIE, open favorites, Open MSN Mobile, select Hotmail.

"Tang Nan Zeng" <tnz12345@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As subject.
>
> Tang Nan Zeng

Related resources
April 1, 2005 12:51:23 AM

use this address: http://mobile.msn.com/pocketpc

"Tang Nan Zeng" <tnz12345@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> As subject.
>
> Tang Nan Zeng

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:25:15 AM

Yes, I did this. But no help, it is redirected to a new page without the
Inbox inside.

Tang Nan Zeng

"Sven" <sejohannsen@hotmail.com> дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:o $VJKqNNFHA.2464@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Open PIE, open favorites, Open MSN Mobile, select Hotmail.
>
> "Tang Nan Zeng" <tnz12345@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> As subject.
>>
>> Tang Nan Zeng

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:25:16 AM

It should redirect you to the login page. It does take some time for me.

> Yes, I did this. But no help, it is redirected to a new page without the
> Inbox inside.
>
> Tang Nan Zeng
>
> "Sven" <sejohannsen@hotmail.com>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:o $VJKqNNFHA.2464@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> > Open PIE, open favorites, Open MSN Mobile, select Hotmail.
> >
> > "Tang Nan Zeng" <tnz12345@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> As subject.
> >>
> >> Tang Nan Zeng

Anonymous
April 1, 2005 11:25:58 AM

Must I pay USD3.00?

Tang Nan Zeng

"Clinton Fitch, Clinton Fitch (Dot) Com!"
<management@NO.THANKS.ON.SPAM.clintonfitch.com>
??????:t44k415kc8gsh5kplugitcfehm2i2d9qn2@4ax.com...

!