"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:tnXTe.443610$s54.81757@pd7tw2no...
> stephanier1975
> I am buried in sand LOL!

that's what you get for poking around in creepy old tombs :p

>stephanier1975
>I am buried in sand LOL!

Ooh, I missed it! :(

I haven't gotten buried in sand, but I just read the last of the four
scrolls in my first library, 12 hours and then I have to go find one of
the other two libraries!

-Lois

I got mad, I couldnt find a good room after like 5 minutes of constant
clicking, finally I just clicked a door randomly.

I did get a random event. Picture of a Mortog, and it said "Its raining...
Mortogs?" Talk about lame...

bodcat1 wrote:

> stephanier1975
>I am buried in sand LOL!

LOL!!! How did *that* happen?! Lab ray carelessness? ;)

No a trap in the tomb, it goes away after a day.

bodcat1 wrote:
> stephanier1975
> I am buried in sand LOL!

yeah me too!
Sitara2005 ;-)

Henny

>> stephanier1975
>> I am buried in sand LOL!
>
>yeah me too!
>Sitara2005 ;-)

Dang, must have missed that one too! I want to see a sand-buried pet!
:(

-Lois

check my lookup right now

username-alabamaslammer

bama

"gsulois" <gsulois@nospam.com> wrote in message
>>> stephanier1975
>>> I am buried in sand LOL!
>>
>>yeah me too!
>>Sitara2005 ;-)
>
> Dang, must have missed that one too! I want to see a sand-buried pet!
> :(
>
> -Lois

TRENDING THREADS