lsass

Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
Restart. Lsass.exe error.

How can I fix this?
4 answers Last reply
More about lsass

    We've no idea. What error? What are you doing to produce error? Check Event
    Viewer for error details.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
    | Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
    | Restart. Lsass.exe error.
    |
    | How can I fix this?

    The only error I can see is with SCSI adapter, PLBUS\PLSCI1 did not respond.

    Dave Patrick wrote:

    > We've no idea. What error? What are you doing to produce error? Check Event
    > Viewer for error details.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
    > | Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
    > | Restart. Lsass.exe error.
    > |
    > | How can I fix this?

    You've given us nothing useable to go on.

    --

    "Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
    | The only error I can see is with SCSI adapter, PLBUS\PLSCI1 did not
    respond.

    Check your version of advapi32.dll.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301684

    You know as I really don't know the inticasies of why you installed SP4 it's
    kind of hard determing where this came from but I can tell you it is NOT a
    SP4 issue.

    I think you should go here:

    and search on lsass error

    Something in the results may prove helpful

    When you give us an error out of Event Viewer please double-click the error
    and copy to the clipboard and paste the result in your response. We need
    the EventID.

    --
    George Hester
    "Sanford Aranoff" <aranoff@analysis-knowledge.com> wrote in message