lsass

Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
Restart. Lsass.exe error.

How can I fix this?

We've no idea. What error? What are you doing to produce error? Check Event
Viewer for error details.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
| Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
| Restart. Lsass.exe error.
|
| How can I fix this?

The only error I can see is with SCSI adapter, PLBUS\PLSCI1 did not respond.

Dave Patrick wrote:

> We've no idea. What error? What are you doing to produce error? Check Event
> Viewer for error details.
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
> | Just updated to Win 2k SP4.
> | Restart. Lsass.exe error.
> |
> | How can I fix this?

You've given us nothing useable to go on.

--

"Sanford Aranoff" wrote:
| The only error I can see is with SCSI adapter, PLBUS\PLSCI1 did not
respond.

Check your version of advapi32.dll.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;301684

You know as I really don't know the inticasies of why you installed SP4 it's
kind of hard determing where this came from but I can tell you it is NOT a
SP4 issue.

I think you should go here:

and search on lsass error

Something in the results may prove helpful

When you give us an error out of Event Viewer please double-click the error
and copy to the clipboard and paste the result in your response. We need
the EventID.

--
George Hester