How to know who is connected to a shared folder

Dear All,

I got a shared folder with shared name ABC. I allowed 1 user to
connect to this shared folder, thus when 1 user connected to this
shared folder, other user cannot connected to this folder. Now I want
to chechk who is connected to this shared folder. How can I check that.

The other question is when one user disconnected (deleted mapped
drive) from the shared folder. Other user still cannot connected to
shared folder. The connected user need to reboot the machine and then
the connection will be disconnected. How can I make the connection
ended immediately when the user deleted map network drive. I mean I can
ened the connection immediately without reboot the machine.

Thanks.

From: "hon123456" <peterhon321@yahoo.com.hk>

| Dear All,
|
| I got a shared folder with shared name ABC. I allowed 1 user to
| connect to this shared folder, thus when 1 user connected to this
| shared folder, other user cannot connected to this folder. Now I want
| to chechk who is connected to this shared folder. How can I check that.
|
| The other question is when one user disconnected (deleted mapped
| drive) from the shared folder. Other user still cannot connected to
| shared folder. The connected user need to reboot the machine and then
| the connection will be disconnected. How can I make the connection
| ended immediately when the user deleted map network drive. I mean I can
| ened the connection immediately without reboot the machine.
|
| Thanks.

Execute; %windir%\system32\fsmgmt.msc

--
Dave
http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

Blurry74

Sorry to dig up an old thread, however this was just what i was looking for!

Well, i would actually prefer a utility that would show me a running count of traffic from each connected user, but maybe im asking too much...

Thanks!
Blurry