"sqlite" zero kb temp file - cannot delete it (sharing vio..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
June 20, 2005 1:04:13 PM

I noticed a 0kb size file in my c:\temp folder that refuses to delete with
the message:

"There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be
in use."

the name of the file is: sqlite_Ljp1f2tahGbvXhu

I searched the web for 'sqlite' and discovered it is some kind of free code
database language.

Question: What do I have & how do I get rid of it?
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 10:30:24 PM

ad aware, ccleaner, spybot would be my weapons of choice here. Or try going
into safe mode and deleting it there...

"Blithe" <skylark6@iwichita.com> wrote in message
>I noticed a 0kb size file in my c:\temp folder that refuses to delete with
> the message:
>
> "There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may
> be
> in use."
>
> the name of the file is: sqlite_Ljp1f2tahGbvXhu
>
> I searched the web for 'sqlite' and discovered it is some kind of free
> code
> database language.
>
> Question: What do I have & how do I get rid of it?

March 15, 2012 2:53:22 PM

Hi Guys, just to update you, finally I found a way to solve it
Do you have error messages?, like :

* Path too long
* Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
* Cannot delete file: Access is denied
* There has been a sharing violation.
* Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.

For that I tried it with: http://****/ LONGPATHTOOL
:D
!