"sqlite" zero kb temp file - cannot delete it (sharing vio..

I noticed a 0kb size file in my c:\temp folder that refuses to delete with
the message:

"There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may be
in use."

the name of the file is: sqlite_Ljp1f2tahGbvXhu

I searched the web for 'sqlite' and discovered it is some kind of free code
database language.

Question: What do I have & how do I get rid of it?
2 answers Last reply
More about sqlite temp file delete sharing

    ad aware, ccleaner, spybot would be my weapons of choice here. Or try going
    into safe mode and deleting it there...

    "Blithe" <skylark6@iwichita.com> wrote in message
    >I noticed a 0kb size file in my c:\temp folder that refuses to delete with
    > the message:
    >
    > "There has been a sharing violation. The source or destination file may
    > be
    > in use."
    >
    > the name of the file is: sqlite_Ljp1f2tahGbvXhu
    >
    > I searched the web for 'sqlite' and discovered it is some kind of free
    > code
    > database language.
    >
    > Question: What do I have & how do I get rid of it?

  2. Hi Guys, just to update you, finally I found a way to solve it
    Do you have error messages?, like :

    * Path too long
    * Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
    * Cannot delete file: Access is denied
    * There has been a sharing violation.
    * Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.

    For that I tried it with: http://****/ LONGPATHTOOL
    :D

Microsoft Windows