Newegg Shipping

I purchased a notebook today on Newegg with free shipping (using the UPS 3-day option), and it has already been processed and marked as "shipped." Of course, the day I chose to order was unfortunate, and I understand that the earliest possible it will arrive is Monday.

Can I expect it to arrive Monday? Do the 3 days only include business days, and even if they do, is there a good chance that the product would arrive Monday anyway?
4 answers Last reply
More about newegg shipping
  1. Shelf said:
    I purchased a notebook today on Newegg with free shipping (using the UPS 3-day option), and it has already been processed and marked as "shipped." Of course, the day I chose to order was unfortunate, and I understand that the earliest possible it will arrive is Monday.

Can I expect it to arrive Monday? Do the 3 days only include business days, and even if they do, is there a good chance that the product would arrive Monday anyway?

You can expect it to arrive Wednesday considering the package was ordered today (will probably actually ship monday~). The 3 days ONLY include business days. No there is no good chance it will arrive Monday with UPS, Fedex or USPS with a 3 day option.
  2. When the item is actually shipped out, you should receive a tracking number in your email. I agree with asanatheist though, Wednesday is a likely arrival date.
  3. Thanks for the responses, but I finally got my tracking ID, and it's estimated to arrive Monday. I think I just lucked out because the warehouse is in my home state (NJ).
  4. ^ That makes a big difference. You lucky dog. I live in Michigan, and I think the closest hub is in New Jersey. The one in California always takes an extra day to get to me.
Ask a new question

Read More

Computer Shops Notebooks