Sign in with
Your question

Newegg Shipping

Last response: in Opinions and Experiences
April 9, 2010 10:36:03 PM

I purchased a notebook today on Newegg with free shipping (using the UPS 3-day option), and it has already been processed and marked as "shipped." Of course, the day I chose to order was unfortunate, and I understand that the earliest possible it will arrive is Monday.

Can I expect it to arrive Monday? Do the 3 days only include business days, and even if they do, is there a good chance that the product would arrive Monday anyway?

More about : newegg shipping

April 9, 2010 11:10:23 PM

Shelf said:
I purchased a notebook today on Newegg with free shipping (using the UPS 3-day option), and it has already been processed and marked as "shipped." Of course, the day I chose to order was unfortunate, and I understand that the earliest possible it will arrive is Monday.

Can I expect it to arrive Monday? Do the 3 days only include business days, and even if they do, is there a good chance that the product would arrive Monday anyway?

You can expect it to arrive Wednesday considering the package was ordered today (will probably actually ship monday~). The 3 days ONLY include business days. No there is no good chance it will arrive Monday with UPS, Fedex or USPS with a 3 day option.
April 10, 2010 3:35:52 AM

When the item is actually shipped out, you should receive a tracking number in your email. I agree with asanatheist though, Wednesday is a likely arrival date.
Related resources
April 10, 2010 5:22:40 AM

Thanks for the responses, but I finally got my tracking ID, and it's estimated to arrive Monday. I think I just lucked out because the warehouse is in my home state (NJ).
April 10, 2010 3:01:51 PM

^ That makes a big difference. You lucky dog. I live in Michigan, and I think the closest hub is in New Jersey. The one in California always takes an extra day to get to me.
!