purchasing windows 2000 professional full version in Canada

Does anyone know where I can purchase windows 2000 professional full version
in Canada for a reasonable price. I have been checking out places such as
office depot, compusmart, london drugs and programmers paradise. Office
depot had a really good price of $249.00 plus GST and then the price dropped
to $112.50. But it was not too be as they are out of stock and the price is
just an automatic reduction. I have seen prices of $301, $350, $250 and $400
(the $400 was at programmer's paradise). Can someone suggest a good price
for the full version and not the oem edition. I want to purchase the program
before it disappears. It seems that Microsoft is trying to get rid of
windows 2000, which I rather like as compared to windows xp, but I know that
in the next few months, that will be all that I can purchase is windows xp.

Edward Letendre.

dl

Ebay?

"Edward Letendre" <EdwardLetendre@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in