Microsoft Fax File (AWD)

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 21, 2005 2:45:10 PM

Dear Microsoft Support,

From Win98 OS I able to view those awd format fax files by using Imaging.
But when I can't open or view those awd format fax files in Win2K
workstations because I known that the Imagng software in Win2K unable to
support awd format fax file. Can you please recommend me any Microsoft
software I can install so that I able to view those awd format fax files in
Win2k or WinXP system environment?

Actually I had setup a Win98 Fax Server in my network environment and it
working well with those Win98 workstations...the problem I have facing here
is for those incoming fax (awd format) after I have received and forwarded to
those Win2K and WinXP users, they uable to view those awd format fax file
with their Imaging software. Or are there anywhere I can configured the Win98
Fax Server that for those incoming fax that I have received the Fax Server
will automatically converted it to tiff file format? But I will most likely
prefer any Microsoft Fax Viewer for Win2K and WinXP.

Please provide any of your sollutions.

TQ

More about : microsoft fax file awd

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 9:19:47 PM

Dear Microsoft Support:

Ahemm... that costs money. This is NOT Microsoft Support. This is users
like you giving suggestions to help other users.

Try to include a small awd file and I'll see if I have anything which can
view it.

--
George Hester
_______________________________
"Hendry" <Hendry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Dear Microsoft Support,
>
> From Win98 OS I able to view those awd format fax files by using Imaging.
> But when I can't open or view those awd format fax files in Win2K
> workstations because I known that the Imagng software in Win2K unable to
> support awd format fax file. Can you please recommend me any Microsoft
> software I can install so that I able to view those awd format fax files
in
> Win2k or WinXP system environment?
>
> Actually I had setup a Win98 Fax Server in my network environment and it
> working well with those Win98 workstations...the problem I have facing
here
> is for those incoming fax (awd format) after I have received and forwarded
> those Win2K and WinXP users, they uable to view those awd format fax file
> with their Imaging software. Or are there anywhere I can configured the
Win98
> Fax Server that for those incoming fax that I have received the Fax Server
> will automatically converted it to tiff file format? But I will most
likely
> prefer any Microsoft Fax Viewer for Win2K and WinXP.
>
> Please provide any of your sollutions.
>
> TQ

Anonymous
June 22, 2005 1:00:55 PM