Cannot get Windows 2000 PRO installed

I am having trouble getting Windows installed. I am sure that I need to load
a PATA driver and I have the drives but I don't know what to put on the
txtsetup.oem file to get the drivers installed. Can someone tell me how to do
this or direct me to a good web site?
--
Thank you,

During the initial portion of OS, you will be prompted to hit F6 to load a
custom HAL, RAID, or device drivers....

"Wydo" <Wydo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having trouble getting Windows installed. I am sure that I need to
>load
> a PATA driver and I have the drives but I don't know what to put on the
> txtsetup.oem file to get the drivers installed. Can someone tell me how to
> do
> this or direct me to a good web site?
> --
> Thank you,

Yes, I got that. The drivers should be on a floppy along with a txtsetup.oem
file. What should I put on the txtsetup.oem file?

I have the driver viapdsk.sys also viapide.inf and viapdsk.cat. I can put
all three files on a floppy and add a txtsetup.oem file but what should be in
the txtsetup.oem file?