How to enable auto logon function on Win server 2003

1. I am trying to enable the auto-logon function on Win server 2003, would
anyone tell me how to do it.

2. Does this auto-logon function of Win 2003 work exactly the same way as on
Win 2000?

Any feedback would be most appreciated :)

How To Turn On Automatic Logon in Windows
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324737

Regards
Asif Razzaq Attari

"Yushan" <Yushan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> 1. I am trying to enable the auto-logon function on Win server 2003, would
> anyone tell me how to do it.
>
> 2. Does this auto-logon function of Win 2003 work exactly the same way as
on
> Win 2000?
>
> Any feedback would be most appreciated :)

Not recommended. At this location, leaving a W2K3 with an admin interactive
logon unattended is considered to be a serious break in policy. Even for a
pee. Such a policy does wonders to prevent infections and other security
threats.

That was for a member server. Logging in to a DC, locally or remotely, and
leaving it unattended never happens here (at least not twice).