How to enable auto logon function on Win server 2003

1. I am trying to enable the auto-logon function on Win server 2003, would
anyone tell me how to do it.

2. Does this auto-logon function of Win 2003 work exactly the same way as on
Win 2000?

Any feedback would be most appreciated :)
2 answers Last reply
More about enable auto logon function server 2003

    How To Turn On Automatic Logon in Windows
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;324737

    Regards
    Asif Razzaq Attari

    "Yushan" <Yushan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > 1. I am trying to enable the auto-logon function on Win server 2003, would
    > anyone tell me how to do it.
    >
    > 2. Does this auto-logon function of Win 2003 work exactly the same way as
    on
    > Win 2000?
    >
    > Any feedback would be most appreciated :)

    Not recommended. At this location, leaving a W2K3 with an admin interactive
    logon unattended is considered to be a serious break in policy. Even for a
    pee. Such a policy does wonders to prevent infections and other security
    threats.

    That was for a member server. Logging in to a DC, locally or remotely, and
    leaving it unattended never happens here (at least not twice).

Microsoft Servers Windows