showing pictures in internet explorer

March 30, 2005 5:19:06 PM

Hi all,

silly question, I cant see any pictures in internet explorer on my Ipaq
3870, if I hold the pen on the picture placeholder it asks if I want to show
picture and then it does, but I have to do this every, what am I missing
please?

Chris
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 5:19:07 PM

Chris,

In Pocket IE, got to the View menu and verify that a check mark is next to
Show Images.

Regards,

--
Clinton Fitch
Senior Editor / Owner

"Chris Long" <chris@ruralbus.com> wrote in message
news:o hLQtKSNFHA.3796@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...
> Hi all,
>
> silly question, I cant see any pictures in internet explorer on my Ipaq
> 3870, if I hold the pen on the picture placeholder it asks if I want to
> show picture and then it does, but I have to do this every, what am I
> missing please?
>
> Chris

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 5:19:08 PM

>> check "View Images" <<

There is also an image icon button near the bottom right of the ie
screen... this often gets taped accidentally which toggles this setting off.

Beverly Howard [MS MVP-Mobile Devices]
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 8:38:45 PM

That's the one