  • Windows
Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
Share
June 22, 2005 6:50:04 PM

hi,
this is the error "18: Internal Error on Windows Installer" i got when
trying to install Adobe acrocat reader on a 2000 machine. i downloaded the
correct adobe version for this computer. It said something about needing a
patch to run but i have installed all of the needed patches.

any ideas?

More about : internal error windows installer

June 22, 2005 10:47:33 PM

Teo wrote:

> hi,
> this is the error "18: Internal Error on Windows Installer" i got when
> trying to install Adobe acrocat reader on a 2000 machine. i downloaded the
> correct adobe version for this computer. It said something about needing a
> patch to run but i have installed all of the needed patches.
>
> any ideas?
I had some of this sort of thing about a year ago. Microsoft directed
me to download and install Microsoft Windows Installer v 2. You might
try this.