No offense if this is legit, but beware IM'ing people - it is easier to hack
into neo accounts if they have your hotmail account.

And giving away spare accounts is a violation of neopets rules. It is a
freezeable offense, I believe.

Again, I'm sorry if this is legit, but I don't recognize your name from this
newsgroup, and I wouldn't want any of the regulars hacked by you.

:eek:)

"FURRY" <iluvneo26@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i am new here but i was hacked on neopets...lost everything...anyone
> quitting or know anyone who may have a spare account? plz email me
> iluvneo26@hotmail.com

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

moofenki [xxx@wi.rr.com] said
> No offense if this is legit, but beware IM'ing people - it is easier to hack
> into neo accounts if they have your hotmail account.

Out of interest, what is the evidence for this?

> And giving away spare accounts is a violation of neopets rules. It is a
> freezeable offense, I believe.
>
> Again, I'm sorry if this is legit, but I don't recognize your name from this
> newsgroup, and I wouldn't want any of the regulars hacked by you.

These sorts of posts are *never* legit... :-(

> > No offense if this is legit, but beware IM'ing people - it is easier to
hack
> > into neo accounts if they have your hotmail account.
>
> Out of interest, what is the evidence for this?

Where should I start? The easiest way is not hacking but scamming. They
strike up a conversation and start asking seemingly innocent questions.
Then people try accessing your account using what may be likely passwords
from the answers you give - or they contact Hotmail and say "hey I have a
new email address now and oh, by the way, I forgot my password" - it is now
likely they have answers to your personal question that Hotmail asks in
order to believe it is you so they can email that password - email it to the
"new account". Once they gain access to your Hotmail account, they likely
have access to your Neo account because the passwords may be the same, or
they can now request your password which will be emailed to you by TNT to
your Hotmail account, which has been accessed. They have your password, and
they have free reign over your Neo account.

There may be other methods which involve actual hacking - perhaps using a
connection that is made between he/she and you through an instant message
conversation to access your computer (cookies, documents or emails may
contain your password).

> > And giving away spare accounts is a violation of neopets rules. It is a
> > freezeable offense, I believe.
> >
> > Again, I'm sorry if this is legit, but I don't recognize your name from
this
> > newsgroup, and I wouldn't want any of the regulars hacked by you.
>
> These sorts of posts are *never* legit... :-(

I always give the benefit of the doubt, unless it is a blatant attempt at
fraudulent behavior ("Do you want a billion neopoints? well use this link
and sign up a million times and try this blah blah - sound familiar?).
Maybe that person did not know it was a freezeable offense... But as we will
see (or "not see" is more likely) is that we will not see a reply by this
person who asked us oh so nicely for a spare account. Because of caring,
keen-eyed Neopians such as myself... Moofenki, the Psychic Kau. Champion of
Neopians worldwide. :eek:P

Barf!

"Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> "clear throat and stand on box"
>
> O.K lets sort this out right now
> Neopets accounts CANNOT BE HACKED....
> "please dont ask how i know"

For reference, Neopets accounts can be hacked. You think the top hackers
can break into government computers but not Neopets?

However few 'real' hackers would bother with neopets because it's just a
game. Kiddie hackers would try hacking your account in easier methods.
Firstly fake login screen's and however they get you to visit them. Secondly
without proper computer precautions even somebody with few skills could be
able to enter your computer and install a key logger and see the password
entered on the site and so on.

I'm sure there are many other methods, but to say that accounts can't be
hacked is wrong, some people are hacked, the few that are still deserve some
sympathy, I know if I lost my account due to hacking I'd feel awful.

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

moofenki [xxx@wi.rr.com] said
> > > No offense if this is legit, but beware IM'ing people - it is easier to
> hack
> > > into neo accounts if they have your hotmail account.
> >
> > Out of interest, what is the evidence for this?
>
> Where should I start?

<snip>

Oh OK. Not exactly "easy" though and you could argue that they could use
a similar method to extract your Neopets password directly rather than
go through all that - but I take your point.

Spaminator

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2005

In article <y%BUe.3356$Q%2.1597@newsfe1-win.ntli.net>, -=Prozak=-
<radfords@tesco.net> wrote:

> "Soviet1918" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > "clear throat and stand on box"
> >
> > O.K lets sort this out right now
> > Neopets accounts CANNOT BE HACKED....
> > "please dont ask how i know"
>
> For reference, Neopets accounts can be hacked. You think the top hackers
> can break into government computers but not Neopets?
>
> However few 'real' hackers would bother with neopets because it's just a
> game. Kiddie hackers would try hacking your account in easier methods.
> Firstly fake login screen's and however they get you to visit them. Secondly
> without proper computer precautions even somebody with few skills could be
> able to enter your computer and install a key logger and see the password
> entered on the site and so on.
>
> I'm sure there are many other methods, but to say that accounts can't be
> hacked is wrong, some people are hacked, the few that are still deserve some
> sympathy, I know if I lost my account due to hacking I'd feel awful.

Why yes, yes they can. I'm a very computer literate person. I knew
about spoofing long before most people. I have NEVER logged into
neopets unless I either typed the URL myself or went there through one
of my bookmarks. And still my account was hacked. I was not spoofed
or scammed. My account was actually hacked but of course neopets won't
hear a thing about it.

well hi there ppl.
i can hack hotmail account for money so if anyone wants me to hack any hotmail id just contact me at nauman.faizan@hotmail.com or just PM me....or Pm n EMAIL me both,,
feel free to contact me .well contactign me thru email is better

What a dumb ****.

nauman143

well hi there ppl.
i can hack hotmail account for money so if anyone wants me to hack any hotmail id just contact me at nauman.faizan@hotmail.com or just PM me....or Pm n EMAIL me both,,
feel free to contact me .well contactign me thru email is better

What a dumb ****.

man why u calling me dumb..i just wrote tht if anyo one want any hotmail id to get hacked then just contact me whats ur problem..?
if u dont believe me then just give me your id n see what happens

I didn't call you dumb. I called you a dumb ****. That's a difference.

You are hacking peoples hotmail accounts for money. And even seem to be proud of it. That is the problem I have with you. What you do is illegal and disgusting. And it doesn't belong into these forums.

But why do I even bother. Your post is gone and so is your account I hope.

rwilliams

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2006
Yesterday I finished programming a keylogger, and have decided to sell it online for a small price. I have posted here because I believe people would be interested in a hacking tool such as this - keyloggers are the easiest and quickest way to obtain an email password. Here are its features:

-> Undetectable by ALL antivirus products in use today.
-> Remains on victim's computer permanently (adds to startup).
-> Bypasses Windows Firewall.
-> Sends logs via email to your chosen email account.
-> Logs include computer information, current window name, and of course logged keystrokes.
-> Logs are sent hourly.
-> Displays fake error message to user.

My pricing plans are:

-> $11 = Keylogger.
-> $16 = Keylogger + Source code.
-> +$5 to either for access to all future updates.

I only accept paypal/credit card.

Buying this product is simple - simply fill in the template below and email it to me at the below address (replace [at] with @):

richard.williams140 [at] googlemail.com

To: (me)
Subject: Keylogger Purchase

My chosen purchase: (enter what you wish to buy here)
Send logs to: (your chosen email here)

(enter any notes on the purchase here)

After receiving your email, I will enter your details into the keylogger and compile it new for you. Upon finishing this, I will email you back and let you know where you need to send the paypal money to (or pay via credit card). After receiving your money, I will send the keylogger and instructions to you by email.

After receiving the program, it really is as simple as sending it to someone, telling them to run it, and watching the logs appear in your email account!

UNKNOWN122

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
This following website is a special website which has been made by the workers of neopets please will you ensure that the website we have given should not be used by the public however the neopet workers know we have given the folowing website to the public and we ensure that the items you want will be given to you if not please post a message on this website saying what you wanted and will be given to you the instructions are on this website on what you should do and also this is were you will get your items also in the geust book please put Brandon B and code e590079 as the hack will work as this is the main pass to get the stuff!! also when on if asks reason for given put COMPETITION WINNER signed Brandon B (neopets team manager)

The website is : neopets--generator-form.piczo.com (do not put www. At the front !) :)