Microsoft Security Bulletin MS04-030 - fix fix fix fix fix

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-030.mspx

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888164

What happens when we install these Security fixes from Microsoft without
investigating the implications of doing so.

I could make a whole list of these. First the Security Update then
complaints then 4 mos later a fix Which then has to be fixed because the
fix for the Security fix breaks the system which then has to be fixed
breaking the fix that was fixed. Craziness.

--
George Hester
_______________________________

    Here's another one:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842546

    A result of applying a security update.

    --
    George Hester
    _______________________________
    "George Hester" <hesterloli@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms04-030.mspx
    >
    > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;888164
    >
    > What happens when we install these Security fixes from Microsoft without
    > investigating the implications of doing so.
    >
    > I could make a whole list of these. First the Security Update then
    > complaints then 4 mos later a fix Which then has to be fixed because the
    > fix for the Security fix breaks the system which then has to be fixed
    > breaking the fix that was fixed. Craziness.
    >
    > --
    > George Hester

Security Microsoft Windows