Magicvision Webcam to ftp server problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 4, 2005 2:06:23 PM

I have a magicvision usb webcam (model DR-CM200) I'm trying to use to
display on a webpage, and when I access it via start/programs/SightCam
PC-100p it lanuches Amcap. It displays just fine on my desk top, but
the problem is, it doesn't appear to allow me to set it up with an ftp
server.

Anyone know of a webcam software freebie that will allow me to use this
webcam to connect to an ftp server?

Thanks!
September 4, 2005 10:18:41 PM

hi