toolbar crisis-help!!

am at work and was asked how someone could get a tool bar with quick
launch buttons at the top of their screen like i have. tried mucking
around and have somehow deleted the whole toolbar at the top. how do i
get this back so i can add buttons to it? its not my computer!!! im
only a temp! help!

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-toolbar-crisis-help-ftopict549339.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1738443

right-click on empty area of the taskbar at the bottom, choose
toolbars/quicklaunch.

Ed