'Choice" is not recognized as an internal or external comm..

I'm trying to run a batch file but it keeps coming up with this MS-DOS error
and The OS is MS Advanced Server 2000. I rebuilt node A but now Node B is
saying the same thing. Chances both need rebuilding is highly unlikely. Any
Help is greatly appreciated!

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:32:02 -0700, "Sw3_2000" <Sw3_2000@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm trying to run a batch file but it keeps coming up with this MS-DOS error
>and The OS is MS Advanced Server 2000. I rebuilt node A but now Node B is
>saying the same thing. Chances both need rebuilding is highly unlikely. Any
>Help is greatly appreciated!

Choice is NOT a command. It can be installed from the Resource Kit.

You can please it with the SET /P command, tip 2545 » How can I get a batch file to prompt me for parameters in Windows 2000?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com