Jd

Hi...I'm new to setting up a webcam and I'm having a small issue I could use
help with.
I have a Dynex webcam and I'm using ConquerCam and I'm hosting the session
from my local system I'm behind a router which is connected to the cable
modem. I can see the image from an outside PC, but I'm only getting a
screenshot...not a continuous feed. What am I missing? What setting have I
not set up correctly to get a continuous video feed?
Thanks
-JD

kim

JD wrote:
> Hi...I'm new to setting up a webcam and I'm having a small issue I could use
> help with.
> I have a Dynex webcam and I'm using ConquerCam and I'm hosting the session
> from my local system I'm behind a router which is connected to the cable
> modem. I can see the image from an outside PC, but I'm only getting a
> screenshot...not a continuous feed. What am I missing? What setting have I
> not set up correctly to get a continuous video feed?
> Thanks
> -JD

In ConquerCam, go to View and select Options. From the list that
appears, select Uploading and ensure that 'Enable interval upload' is
ticked. You can then select how often you wish the image to be uploaded.