hel easy webmail. how can i get my router to allow live we..

I am using a webcam but I think my router is interfereing how do I get
the roughter to accept the webcam. Has to do with ip address I think

alpert@Mail.com

09/02/2005

On 5 Sep 2005 05:32:46 -0700, alpert@mail.com wrote:

>I am using a webcam but I think my router is interfereing how do I get
>the roughter to accept the webcam. Has to do with ip address I think
>
>alpert@Mail.com

Below is a site that shows basic roer setup and such.

http://www.sonicjay.com/cam/cam_how_to.htm