File permissions

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hello,
I have a win2k file server on an NT 4.0 domain. On one of the shares (with
multiple subfolders), in one of the subfolders there is a file I want to give
modify permissions to a user. Inherited permissions from the parent folder
down is read and execute for domain users. On this particular file, i've
added the user with modify permissions, but still cannot save changes to the
file. What other changes have to be made?

Thank you

have you removed "inherit from parent" option?

--
Andrei Ungureanu
www.eventid.net