IE 6

Can someone direct me to the microsoft newsgroup for the latest version of
IE? (6?)
4 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    In news:JGiJd.217738$Np3.9147764@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca,
    Happy <happy@trial.ca> typed:

    > Can someone direct me to the microsoft newsgroup for the latest
    > version of IE? (6?)

    There are many, beginning with
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.*

    Please reply to the newsgroup

    Hi

    Please try this News Group:

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Happy" <happy@trial.ca> wrote in message
    > Can someone direct me to the microsoft newsgroup for the latest version of
    > IE? (6?)

    Thanks!
    > Hi
    >
    > Please try this News Group:

    > --
    >

    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "Happy" <happy@trial.ca> wrote in message
    >> Can someone direct me to the microsoft newsgroup for the latest version
    >> of IE? (6?)

    You're welcome.

    --

    > Thanks!
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Please try this News Group:

    >> --
    >>

    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "Happy" <happy@trial.ca> wrote in message
    >>> Can someone direct me to the microsoft newsgroup for the latest version
    >>> of IE? (6?)

Internet Explorer Newsgroup Microsoft Windows XP