win2k and sp4 question???

I just installed sp4 in my win2k server. Is IIS5 on the pack? How can I find
out what IIS version is on my win2k? Where can I download IIS5?

thanks

Ted

You can't download it. Install it from your Windows 2000 install CD-Rom.

;224609]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;[LN];224609

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Ted Wilson" wrote:
|I just installed sp4 in my win2k server. Is IIS5 on the pack? How can I
find
| out what IIS version is on my win2k? Where can I download IIS5?
|
| thanks
|
| Ted

There are updates on W2K SP4 to IIS 5. W2K IIS is version 5.
http://127.0.0.1/iishelp you cannot d/l IIS 5.

--
George Hester
"Ted Wilson" <TedWilson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I just installed sp4 in my win2k server. Is IIS5 on the pack? How can I
find
> out what IIS version is on my win2k? Where can I download IIS5?
>
> thanks
>
> Ted

Thanks for your reply.

Ted