Help with Record Now and XP

I am running XP home with Record now for the CDburner and DVD player.
Recently I started encountering a problem whereby the CD player seems to
work fine but causes Windows Explorer to lock up and needs to be restarted.
Explorer frequently locks up on other applications as well but this one is
consistant. Can anybody help me with this? thanks

LilJohn wrote:
> I am running XP home with Record now for the CDburner and DVD player.
> Recently I started encountering a problem whereby the CD player seems
> to work fine but causes Windows Explorer to lock up and needs to be
> restarted. Explorer frequently locks up on other applications as well
> but this one is consistant. Can anybody help me with this? thanks

No, they cannot. This group is for basic issues with the Windows XP
operating system, not third party products installed thereunder. If you are
having a problem with a third-party application then you will need to
contact the developer of said application.
on salads.