Acronis Image

I had to help my daughter try Acronis 8.0. We made an image of partition C: and
ran a 'Check Image' which came up with the message 'Image corrupted'.

Thinking that the operation system might have been the trouble, we tried to make
an image of D: partition (on the same disk) which contains program and some
data. Again we tried 'Check Image' and again we got an 'Image corrupted' result.

I well remember getting that result some 18 months ago when I tried out Acronis
7.0.

It is hard to imagine that Acronis has let the program out with a faulty test.

Does anyone ever try testing the image and if so does it ever work. I do not
intend to let her depend on something which will let her down when the need to
use it arrives.

I unfortunately shall not be here forever to come to the rescue.

B.Pedersen Latitude -31,48.21 Longitude115,47.40 Time=GMT+8.00
If you are curious look here http://www.mapquest.com/maps/latlong.adp

You should be asking the developers of that program really. They will be
able to give you the information you require.

Crouchie1998
BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 07:30:20 +0100, "Crouchie1998" <crouchie1998@spamcop.net>
wrote:

>You should be asking the developers of that program really. They will be
>able to give you the information you require.
>
>Crouchie1998
>BA (HONS) MCP MCSE

when I asked with version 7.0 they answered everything else. However I should
like an answer that would not be tainted by commerce.

Borge

dl

Obviously no help to you, but I run v8.0 with no problems - image has
allways tested fine
It seems like it may be something specific to your sys - but what??