Detect Extremly Disk usage

usul

Hello.
We have a Windows 2000 Powered Server under extreme file usage & we'd want
to detect what is doing (files accesseded or modified...) to solve the
problem.
Any suggestions about sw or procedures to detect it?
Thanks.
Danny

Perhaps "File auditing"?

usul wrote:

> Hello.
> We have a Windows 2000 Powered Server under extreme file usage & we'd want
> to detect what is doing (files accesseded or modified...) to solve the
> problem.
> Any suggestions about sw or procedures to detect it?
> Thanks.
> Danny

usul

Thanks Bob,
But I've been investigating about sw relationed & I can use the filemon
while a short time & I can see what is going on at the File System