What is it with people?

I'm getting a bit tweaked off by users offering on my trades, then
withdrawing by the time I actually get to look at it. Yeah, I'm on a
lot, but not all darn day.

*considers adding a line to my lookup to the effect of "DO NOT
WITHDRAW trade offers; I'm not online 24/7"*
1 answer Last reply
More about what people

    OOOoooh welcome to my world.......lol

    "Dreamstalker" <me9@privacy.net> wrote in message
    > I'm getting a bit tweaked off by users offering on my trades, then
    > withdrawing by the time I actually get to look at it. Yeah, I'm on a
    > lot, but not all darn day.
    >
    > *considers adding a line to my lookup to the effect of "DO NOT
    > WITHDRAW trade offers; I'm not online 24/7"*

Games Video Games