What is it with people?

I'm getting a bit tweaked off by users offering on my trades, then
withdrawing by the time I actually get to look at it. Yeah, I'm on a
lot, but not all darn day.

*considers adding a line to my lookup to the effect of "DO NOT
WITHDRAW trade offers; I'm not online 24/7"*

OOOoooh welcome to my world.......lol