What is it with people?

Last response: in Video Games
September 11, 2005 3:56:55 PM

I'm getting a bit tweaked off by users offering on my trades, then
withdrawing by the time I actually get to look at it. Yeah, I'm on a
lot, but not all darn day.

*considers adding a line to my lookup to the effect of "DO NOT
WITHDRAW trade offers; I'm not online 24/7"*

More about : people

Anonymous
September 11, 2005 10:43:26 PM

OOOoooh welcome to my world.......lol