Adding Win98 External Enclosure HDD to Win2K PC?

I have an older PC with Win98 on the HDD. I'd like to take it out and
use an external enclosure to add this drive to a PC with Win2000 Pro.
Are there any problems associated with having an external drive
formatted with an OS different from the PC OS? I want to make sure
whatever I do will preserve the data on the old drive.
Thanks,
Alex T.

You should have no problems, as long as you don't try to boot from the Win98
drive.

Win2K can read any file system Win98 could.

These USB <-> HD units work pretty well for this:

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=163+0173

http://www.cyberguys.com/templates/searchdetail.asp?T1=163+0168

--
Tim Rude

timrude@NOSPAM.hotmail.com
(remove NOSPAM. for correct email address)