Event ID: 7031
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 6:02:08 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0 milliseconds:
Restart the service.

Print Spooler Crashes with:
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:05:46 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
Application popup: spoolsv.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x77fcc2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be
"written".
Click on OK to terminate the program

Followed by these two errors:
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2510
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:18:43 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The server service was unable to map error code 1726.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Server
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2510
Date: 6/27/2005
Time: 8:18:43 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ORION
The server service was unable to map error code 1722.

DR WATSON LOG:
Application exception occurred:
App: spoolsv.exe (pid=692)
When: 6/27/2005 @ 06:02:07.669
Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)
1 answer Last reply
More about print spooler server crashes

    "gs300boi" <gs300boi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Here is all the info that I have gathered:
    >
    > The print spooler on ORION crashed again this morning.
    >
    > First error:
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Service Control Manager
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 7031
    > Date: 6/27/2005
    > Time: 6:02:08 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORION
    > The Print Spooler service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
    > time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
    > milliseconds:
    > Restart the service.
    >

    > Print Spooler Crashes with:
    > Event Type: Information
    > Event Source: Application Popup
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 26
    > Date: 6/27/2005
    > Time: 8:05:46 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORION
    > Application popup: spoolsv.exe - Application Error : The instruction
    > at
    > "0x77fcc2c0" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not
    > be
    > "written".
    > Click on OK to terminate the program
    >

    > Followed by these two errors:
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Server
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 2510
    > Date: 6/27/2005
    > Time: 8:18:43 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORION
    > The server service was unable to map error code 1726.
    >
    > Event Type: Error
    > Event Source: Server
    > Event Category: None
    > Event ID: 2510
    > Date: 6/27/2005
    > Time: 8:18:43 AM
    > User: N/A
    > Computer: ORION
    > The server service was unable to map error code 1722.
    >

    > DR WATSON LOG:
    > Application exception occurred:
    > App: spoolsv.exe (pid=692)
    > When: 6/27/2005 @ 06:02:07.669
    > Exception number: c0000005 (access violation)

    Try updating the print drivers and also try moving the location of the
    spool file.

    --
    Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Print Spooler Computers Event Id Windows