dun

hi,

I'm having problem dialling and dropping dial-up to the internet connections
in Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 using DUN.OCX, file version:
1.1.0.0, product version 1.01

I've no problem in doing so on Microsoft Win2k Pro, WXP home edition & Pro
and Win98se.

Please advise me what I need to do to get it works on sbs 2003.

Your reply is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ksteo

Try asking them here;
support@ultima-thule.co.uk
http://www.ultima-thule.co.uk