Changing the name in the "Registered to"

is there any website where I can find how to change the name in the "Registered to:" in the system properties in windows 2000 and windows ME? I heard there is also a website that teaches how to modify the start menu, can you give me that site too please? thanks...
3 answers Last reply
More about changing registered
  1. Use Google to search articles for "WinME registry"
    <A HREF="" target="_new"></A>

    If you run "regedit" and do a search for your last name or for "registered to" you will find the key. Be sure to make a back up of the registry before you make any changes.

    <font color=green>I wonder...what is the speed of gravity!</font color=green> :smile: <font color=red>Change the sig of the week</font color=red>
  2. run regedit and navigate to the following:

    HKLM/software/microsoft/windows/currentversion , you will see the entry for the registered user. (in 98/me) im not near a 2k system right now so cant look, but will be around the same area as in the 9x/me reg.

    Next time you wave - use all your fingers
  3. Or get XTeq Setup

    Change what sig? And keep your C00KIE to YOURSELF!
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 2000 Windows