ICONS FOR INTERNET SHORTCUTS

Rick

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2003

I have made a folder for internet shortcuts on my desktop. The icons
use to look like mini websites. Now they are the basic icon for IE.
What do I do to get these icons to display like they use too!

TIA

email please

Rick wrote:
> I have made a folder for internet shortcuts on my desktop. The icons
> use to look like mini websites. Now they are the basic icon for IE.
> What do I do to get these icons to display like they use too!
>
> TIA
>
> email please

You cannot - the customised icons (I assume that's what you meant) are
stored in IE's temporary cache. Once you empty that you purge them - they're
gone, you cannot retrieve them.

But I have just seen you're a lazy moronic FW who can't be bothered to
return for replies, therefore the above is a complete waste of my time.
Including your real email address is the height of stupidity - you'll
receive plenty of emails - just not the ones you're looking for. Asking for
emails is also incredibly arrogant and rude. You post here - you come back
here; besides I'm not supplying my private email address to a complete
stranger - you could be harvesting addresses for all I know!

on salads.