Windows 2003 - Event ID: 2000 Srv every 5 seconds.

Dear Colleagues,
My file server and PDC is getting The following Event in the System Log :
Event ID 2000 Srv - The server's call to a system service failed unexpectedly.
At the same time, if I want to copy large files I receive the message :
error copying file - invalid file handle
Both problems started after updates were applied.
If someone knows how to resolve this problem, please advise.
Thanks in advance,
Pablo.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows 2003 event 2000 seconds

    Could be anything. The data (in words) may provide some clue in conjunction
    with any other errors.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "pablov" wrote:
    | Dear Colleagues,
    | My file server and PDC is getting The following Event in the System Log :
    | Event ID 2000 Srv - The server's call to a system service failed
    unexpectedly.
    | At the same time, if I want to copy large files I receive the message :
    | error copying file - invalid file handle
    | Both problems started after updates were applied.
    | If someone knows how to resolve this problem, please advise.
    | Thanks in advance,
    | Pablo.

Windows Server 2003 Event Id Windows