Okay, so I found the FIRST piece for the tablet...

.... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?

I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it took
me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need to
know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can as
quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O

:eek:) tankies in advance

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>
> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
> took
> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need to
> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can
> as
> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>
> :eek:) tankies in advance

I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it. I
may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.

On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
doors a 50% chance.

daramark

Its the same as when you hit a trap. One hour wait.
I mapped out my tombs today, it took FIVE HOURS. I drew it all with pen and
pencil crayons, but its so easy to read now.
I have to catch something at Maraqua and I cant seem to do it yet, so I have
to come back later.

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>
> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
> took
> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need to
> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can
> as
> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>
> :eek:) tankies in advance

I hear clue #12 is coming up today - MY OH MY I am wayyyy behind :eek:(

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Its the same as when you hit a trap. One hour wait.
> I mapped out my tombs today, it took FIVE HOURS. I drew it all with pen
and
> pencil crayons, but its so easy to read now.
> I have to catch something at Maraqua and I cant seem to do it yet, so I
have
> to come back later.
>

> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
> >
> > I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
> > took
> > me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I
have
> > found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
> > know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he
can
> > as
> > quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
> >
> > :eek:) tankies in advance

Just so you know, you dont actually "print" the screen. It saves it to
clipboard so you can paste it somewhere else.
I just grabbed a coil notebook, opened it up so I could write across the
coil from right to left and drew out the tombs. It took 4 pages and I wore
down my daughters pencil crayons, but it was fun hehe!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>>
>> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
>> took
>> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
>> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
>> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can
>> as
>> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>>
>> :eek:) tankies in advance
>

> I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
> mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
> because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it. I
> may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
>
> On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
> doors a 50% chance.
>
> daramark

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>>
>> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
>> took
>> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
>> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
>> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can
>> as
>> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>>
>> :eek:) tankies in advance
>

> I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
> mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
> because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it. I
> may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
>
> On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
> doors a 50% chance.

Great, while mapping/searching for a particular door I hit the wrong button
(I got put to sleep). So I went and read some more stuff and found out
there is Green & Gold besides the Black & Red that look alike on my broken
monitor. Which makes all my mapping a little more difficult.

daramark --> I really have to find another monitor.

I just found my second piece and mapped a considerable amount to boot. My
question - does the tomb layout change after every piece is found? Or will
my map continue to be usable?

And also - On the 3rd parchment, do I go by the column headed by 3 dots, or
by the column on the left? Because if it is the header with the three dots,
I already know where to go to get the piece :eek:) And if it is the left
column, I prolly could find that, too. :eek:) That is, if the tomb layout
continues to be usable.

:eek:)

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> > ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
> >
> > I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
> > took
> > me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I
have
> > found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
> > know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he
can
> > as
> > quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
> >
> > :eek:) tankies in advance
>

> I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
> mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
> because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it. I
> may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
>
> On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
> doors a 50% chance.
>
> daramark

The tomb stays the same and the one with 3 dots

>I just found my second piece and mapped a considerable amount to boot. My
> question - does the tomb layout change after every piece is found? Or
> will
> my map continue to be usable?
>
> And also - On the 3rd parchment, do I go by the column headed by 3 dots,
> or
> by the column on the left? Because if it is the header with the three
> dots,
> I already know where to go to get the piece :eek:) And if it is the left
> column, I prolly could find that, too. :eek:) That is, if the tomb layout
> continues to be usable.
>
> :eek:)
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>> > ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>> >
>> > I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
>> > took
>> > me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I
> have
>> > found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
>> > know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he
> can
>> > as
>> > quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>> >
>> > :eek:) tankies in advance
>>

>> I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
>> mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
>> because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it.
>> may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
>>
>> On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
>> doors a 50% chance.
>>
>> daramark

woo hoo!!!!!

tankies :eek:D

40 min til I get the next one going

moofenki wrote:
> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
>
> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it took
> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I have
> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need to
> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he can as
> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
>
> :eek:) tankies in advance

I have not even the first piece yet and not always in the mood to go on
mapping neither.

Henny

I have found a bunch more - I will be up until 4 am doing this, I can just
see me in a few hours :eek:P
hahahahahahahaahahah map! map! room! dirty thing ... stone./.. FIX
weeeeeeeeeee

:eek:P

:eek:)

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> >> ... how long must I wait before I can look for the second one?
> >>
> >> I didn't realize there were things to look for until yesterday, and it
> >> took
> >> me forever to find the first door (by accident of course :eek:D) now I
have
> >> found the second parchment and I know what door to look for, but I need
> >> know WHEN??? Moofie started late - moofie want to find as much as he
can
> >> as
> >> quickly as possible :eek:) I am what, 7 pieces behind? :eek:O
> >>
> >> :eek:) tankies in advance
> >

> > I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still haven't
> > mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button, but
> > because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it.
> > may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
> >
> > On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
> > doors a 50% chance.
>

> Great, while mapping/searching for a particular door I hit the wrong
button
> (I got put to sleep). So I went and read some more stuff and found out
> there is Green & Gold besides the Black & Red that look alike on my broken
> monitor. Which makes all my mapping a little more difficult.
>

> daramark --> I really have to find another monitor.

3 to go. I know where my next one is, just have to wait another hour to go
get it ;)

>I have found a bunch more - I will be up until 4 am doing this, I can just
> see me in a few hours :eek:P
> hahahahahahahaahahah map! map! room! dirty thing ... stone./.. FIX
> weeeeeeeeeee
>
> :eek:P
>
> :eek:)
>
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> > "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

> have
> can

>> > I collected my second piece, and am going for my third. I still
>> > haven't
>> > mapped out my tomb. I thought I could find the Print Screen button,
>> > but
>> > because we don't have a printer (long story) it won't even concider it.
>> > may have to resort to <gasp> paper and writing stuff by hand.
>> >
>> > On top of that, I still don't have red. Makes finding the red or black
>> > doors a 50% chance.
>>

>> Great, while mapping/searching for a particular door I hit the wrong
> button
>> (I got put to sleep). So I went and read some more stuff and found out
>> there is Green & Gold besides the Black & Red that look alike on my
>> broken
>> monitor. Which makes all my mapping a little more difficult.
>>

>> daramark --> I really have to find another monitor.

1 more... I know where it is, but the temple is locked (grrr)

>3 to go. I know where my next one is, just have to wait another hour to go
>get it ;)
>

> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I have found a bunch more - I will be up until 4 am doing this, I can just
>> see me in a few hours :eek:P
>> hahahahahahahaahahah map! map! room! dirty thing ... stone./.. FIX
>> weeeeeeeeeee
>>
>> :eek:P
>>
>> :eek:)
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>> have
>> can

>>> Great, while mapping/searching for a particular door I hit the wrong
>> button
>>> (I got put to sleep). So I went and read some more stuff and found out
>>> there is Green & Gold besides the Black & Red that look alike on my
>>> broken
>>> monitor. Which makes all my mapping a little more difficult.
>>>

>>> daramark --> I really have to find another monitor.

I had to map more of the tombs looking for #8... that took an hour and a
half... hopefully I won't need any more mapping

But now that I need parchment #9, someone spilled something on the krawps
table so I can't get in... and it will probably stay closed til 1 am NST...
I can't stay up another 15 min - its almost 3 am :eek:P

> 1 more... I know where it is, but the temple is locked (grrr)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >3 to go. I know where my next one is, just have to wait another hour to
go
> >get it ;)
> >

> > "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> >>I have found a bunch more - I will be up until 4 am doing this, I can
just
> >> see me in a few hours :eek:P
> >> hahahahahahahaahahah map! map! room! dirty thing ... stone./.. FIX
> >> weeeeeeeeeee
> >>
> >> :eek:P
> >>
> >> :eek:)
> >>
> >> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> >> have
> >> can

> >> button

Krawps?
You have to go to the Krawk Cup and look at Prince Jazan!

http://www.neopets.com/pirates/championship.phtml?type=players

>I had to map more of the tombs looking for #8... that took an hour and a
> half... hopefully I won't need any more mapping
>
> But now that I need parchment #9, someone spilled something on the krawps
> table so I can't get in... and it will probably stay closed til 1 am
> NST...
> I can't stay up another 15 min - its almost 3 am :eek:P
>
> :eek:)
>

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> 1 more... I know where it is, but the temple is locked (grrr)
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> >3 to go. I know where my next one is, just have to wait another hour to
> go
>> >get it ;)
>> >

>> > "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> just

> he

> out

Sorry, and then I scrolled up (blush)

> Krawps?
> You have to go to the Krawk Cup and look at Prince Jazan!
>
> http://www.neopets.com/pirates/championship.phtml?type=players
>

> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>>I had to map more of the tombs looking for #8... that took an hour and a
>> half... hopefully I won't need any more mapping
>>
>> But now that I need parchment #9, someone spilled something on the krawps
>> table so I can't get in... and it will probably stay closed til 1 am
>> NST...
>> I can't stay up another 15 min - its almost 3 am :eek:P
>>
>> :eek:)
>>

>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> 1 more... I know where it is, but the temple is locked (grrr)
>>>

>>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> go

>> just

>> he