New program install issues!!

Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends up in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen and used from my
own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
Any ideas, suggestions??

send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com
2 answers Last reply
More about program install issues

    ..\P3_KiT$TeR wrote:

    > Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends up in:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen and used from my
    > own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
    > Any ideas, suggestions??
    >
    > send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com

    If you're the only user, what do you care? ;-)

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.

    null <null@planetzero.com> wrote in

    > .\P3_KiT$TeR wrote:
    >
    >> Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends
    >> up in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen
    >> and used from my own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
    >> Any ideas, suggestions??
    >>
    >> send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com
    >>

    > If you're the only user, what do you care? ;-)

    i agree. it would be great if EVERY app was multi-user aware and asked if
    you like to install for the current user or all users. having different
    user profile's is great, but sometimes ........

Microsoft Windows 98SE Windows XP