New program install issues!!

Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends up in:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen and used from my
own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
Any ideas, suggestions??

send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com

null

..\P3_KiT$TeR wrote:

> Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends up in:
> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen and used from my
> own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
> Any ideas, suggestions??
>
> send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com

If you're the only user, what do you care? ;-)

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.

null <null@planetzero.com> wrote in

> .\P3_KiT$TeR wrote:
>
>> Upgraded from Windows 98SE but if and when I install anything it ends
>> up in: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users when it should be seen
>> and used from my own area/folder. I am the only user as well!
>> Any ideas, suggestions??
>>
>> send to: kmcguire@austin.rr.com
>>

> If you're the only user, what do you care? ;-)

i agree. it would be great if EVERY app was multi-user aware and asked if
you like to install for the current user or all users. having different
user profile's is great, but sometimes ........