Event ID: 4097
Date: 7/1/2005
Time: 2:44:35 PM
User: N/A
Computer: AB-S002
The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on
07/01/2005 @ 14:44:35.162 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
001B8B77 (JetSeek)

###### END ######

Searching for this event in TechNet, we found some references to hardware
problems, like a bios update, etc.

Somebody knows something about this error?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Mauri wrote:

> We have a HP Proliant Server ML150 G2 with Windows 2000 Server, running MS
> Exchange Server 2000.
> Sometimes, this server stops and deny service, and then, only we have to do
> is turn off this machine.
> After restart, we note this event, id 4097, source Dr. Watson, in event
> viewer:
>
> ##### BEGIN #####
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: DrWatson
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 4097
> Date: 7/1/2005
> Time: 2:44:35 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: AB-S002
> The application, , generated an application error The error occurred on
> 07/01/2005 @ 14:44:35.162 The exception generated was c0000005 at address
> 001B8B77 (JetSeek)
>
> ###### END ######
>
> Searching for this event in TechNet, we found some references to hardware
> problems, like a bios update, etc.
>
> Somebody knows something about this error?
> Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sure...the application, whose name is not provided, has generated
an access violation (c00000005) error. Want to give the name of
this application or service or system file?

Mauri fumbled, fiddled and fingered:

> We have a HP Proliant Server ML150 G2 with Windows 2000 Server,
> running MS Exchange Server 2000.
> Sometimes, this server stops and deny service, and then, only we have
> to do is turn off this machine.
> After restart, we note this event, id 4097, source Dr. Watson, in
> event viewer:
>
> ##### BEGIN #####
> Event Type: Information
> Event Source: DrWatson
> Event Category: None
> Event ID: 4097
> Date: 7/1/2005
> Time: 2:44:35 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: AB-S002
> The application, , generated an application error The error occurred
> on 07/01/2005 @ 14:44:35.162 The exception generated was c0000005 at
> address 001B8B77 (JetSeek)
>
> ###### END ######
>
> Searching for this event in TechNet, we found some references to
> hardware problems, like a bios update, etc.
>
> Somebody knows something about this error?
> Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=4097&eventno=265&source=DrWatson&phase=1

any help?

--
Steve Parry BA (Hons) MCP MVP

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

How can I get the name of the application wich generated this event?
Can you help me?
Tks

Mauri wrote:

> How can I get the name of the application wich generated this event?
> Can you help me?
> Tks
>
> "GHalleck" escreveu:

In the description, what is between the two commas? For
example, "The application, winword.exe, generated...."
Failing this, there is a section that follows the intro
in the file Drwtsn.log that lists all of the applications
and services running at the time of the stop. The app in
question would be the one of the last named in this list.

If there is nothing between the two commas, then a "wild"
(my expression) service or app exists in the computer and
is being called up by the Windows Registry. Hunt it down
and eliminate and/or disable. In Windows Registry, it might
be a value associated with any Run RunOnce, Start, etc., key.