Problem boot into Windows Server 2000

Hi,

Sometimes I do a server reboot from my house, unfortunately Server unable
boot into Windows, next morning when I go back office I need to reset the
server boot in
Windows.

Before migrate to new server, our old server don't have this issue. What
cause the Server unable boot into windows? Is cause by hardware or seoftware?

Please advise.

Start78

Hi,
Are you getting any stop code at startup or it simply hangs or are you
getting problem during shutdown? Please be more specific.

Thanks,
Lukesh