Woo hoo - nine down, three to go

I have mapped about 98% of the tomb LOL

I have found a level that has only 2 sections but they repeat - I can't get
to an end... So something of importance might be on that level. I have 39
levels so far, and I have mapped 32 of them completely (all openings to
other levels). If there are 4 shapes, 6 colors and 12 icons, that means 288
possible door combinations. Add the three libraries, and that is 291
different closed doors, and I have them all accounted for. There are 134
open doors so far, and I have mapped 125 of them.

36 minutes until I can get piece #10

:eek:)

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>I have mapped about 98% of the tomb LOL
>
> I have found a level that has only 2 sections but they repeat - I can't
> get
> to an end... So something of importance might be on that level. I have 39
> levels so far, and I have mapped 32 of them completely (all openings to
> other levels). If there are 4 shapes, 6 colors and 12 icons, that means
> 288
> possible door combinations. Add the three libraries, and that is 291
> different closed doors, and I have them all accounted for. There are 134
> open doors so far, and I have mapped 125 of them.
>
> 36 minutes until I can get piece #10

I think you have to win twice at Mediocrity, so of course I won once and
have now been bitten and singed. ><
But I have managed to map a lot. Mind you I need to find Red Pentagons for
my riddle so I might go to the library. In the tomb, Green is like sand
(variagated) so it's different from Gold but the clues have them almost the
same colour, and I need them side by side to compare them.

So I guess I can clean in the 40 minutes it takes for Mediocrity. Joy.

daramark

i just went back & clicked collect prize again and got it. One spin, two
clicks.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>i just went back & clicked collect prize again and got it. One spin, two
>clicks.

I will try that if I ever win again. Just got bitten again. Probably a
good thing since my house is a mess.

daramark

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
>>>I have mapped about 98% of the tomb LOL
>>>
>>> I have found a level that has only 2 sections but they repeat - I can't
>>> get
>>> to an end... So something of importance might be on that level. I have
>>> 39
>>> levels so far, and I have mapped 32 of them completely (all openings to
>>> other levels). If there are 4 shapes, 6 colors and 12 icons, that means
>>> 288
>>> possible door combinations. Add the three libraries, and that is 291
>>> different closed doors, and I have them all accounted for. There are
>>> 134
>>> open doors so far, and I have mapped 125 of them.
>>>
>>> 36 minutes until I can get piece #10
>>
>> I think you have to win twice at Mediocrity, so of course I won once and
>> have now been bitten and singed. ><
>> But I have managed to map a lot. Mind you I need to find Red Pentagons
>> for my riddle so I might go to the library. In the tomb, Green is like
>> sand (variagated) so it's different from Gold but the clues have them
>> almost the same colour, and I need them side by side to compare them.
>>
>> So I guess I can clean in the 40 minutes it takes for Mediocrity. Joy.
>>
>> daramark

One to go... I think that all 12 scrolls must be read after you complete the
tablet. But what they have to do with the the tablet (12 scrolls - 16 icons
on tablet) I don't know. Maybe that repeating level will have another
section or two - perhaps another library to add scrolls 13-16?

:eek:)

"moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> schreef in bericht
>I have mapped about 98% of the tomb LOL
>
> I have found a level that has only 2 sections but they repeat - I can't
> get
> to an end... So something of importance might be on that level. I have 39
> levels so far, and I have mapped 32 of them completely (all openings to
> other levels). If there are 4 shapes, 6 colors and 12 icons, that means
> 288
> possible door combinations. Add the three libraries, and that is 291
> different closed doors, and I have them all accounted for. There are 134
> open doors so far, and I have mapped 125 of them.
>
> 36 minutes until I can get piece #10
>
> :eek:)

Well, don't hurry too much. Because after no. 12 there is nothing to do
anymore for a while.
At least, I have not found out what... :)

--
M00ndreamz
****

except go back and read scrolls.
Have you all found your faries? (statues?)

If not, I can help with the riddles.

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> schreef in bericht
> except go back and read scrolls.
> Have you all found your faries? (statues?)
>
> If not, I can help with the riddles.

FaerieS? I got one...
And riddles?
Please explain...

:)

--
M00ndreamz
****
Nederlandse startpagina voor Neopets:
http://moondreams.free.fr/
Weblog over Neopets (doe mee!):
http://loper.free.fr/moondreams/

> "Moondreams" <isisis111REMOVETHIS@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "moofenki" <xxx@wi.rr.com> schreef in bericht
>>>I have mapped about 98% of the tomb LOL
>>>
>>> I have found a level that has only 2 sections but they repeat - I can't
>>> get
>>> to an end... So something of importance might be on that level. I have
>>> 39
>>> levels so far, and I have mapped 32 of them completely (all openings to
>>> other levels). If there are 4 shapes, 6 colors and 12 icons, that means
>>> 288
>>> possible door combinations. Add the three libraries, and that is 291
>>> different closed doors, and I have them all accounted for. There are
>>> 134
>>> open doors so far, and I have mapped 125 of them.
>>>
>>> 36 minutes until I can get piece #10
>>>
>>> :eek:)
>>>

>> Well, don't hurry too much. Because after no. 12 there is nothing to do
>> anymore for a while.
>> At least, I have not found out what... :)
>>

>> --
>> M00ndreamz
>> ****
>> Nederlandse startpagina voor Neopets:
>> http://moondreams.free.fr/
>> Weblog over Neopets (doe mee!):
>> http://loper.free.fr/moondreams/

Well, no there is one, but since I was asking everyone, I pluralized the
word. Sorry.
The riddle is the one from the temple door before you enter it, it tells you
where your Statue Faerie is.

> Well, no there is one, but since I was asking everyone, I pluralized the
> word. Sorry.
> The riddle is the one from the temple door before you enter it, it tells
> you where your Statue Faerie is.

I thought there was one for every symbol above the doors that the riddle
refers to. They only give us colour and shape, not symbol.

daramark

Check Maraqua.net, they have it all decoded fairly well.

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Well, no there is one, but since I was asking everyone, I pluralized the
>> word. Sorry.
>> The riddle is the one from the temple door before you enter it, it tells
>> you where your Statue Faerie is.
>

> I thought there was one for every symbol above the doors that the riddle
> refers to. They only give us colour and shape, not symbol.
>
> daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Well, no there is one, but since I was asking everyone, I pluralized the
> > word. Sorry.
> > The riddle is the one from the temple door before you enter it, it tells
> > you where your Statue Faerie is.
>

> I thought there was one for every symbol above the doors that the riddle
> refers to. They only give us colour and shape, not symbol.

No, there a statue behind just one of the twelve doors.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> > Well, no there is one, but since I was asking everyone, I pluralized
>> > the
>> > word. Sorry.
>> > The riddle is the one from the temple door before you enter it, it
>> > tells
>> > you where your Statue Faerie is.
>>

>> I thought there was one for every symbol above the doors that the riddle
>> refers to. They only give us colour and shape, not symbol.
>>

> No, there a statue behind just one of the twelve doors.

Well that's helpful. Maybe I should try to find it soon.
I know where all my Libraries are, but somehow early on I missed writing the
corridor numbers in. Sometimes makes wandering around interesting. I
should see if I have some of the 'special' doors.

daramark