I Don't seem to be able to save anything

I have a windows 2000 server that simplr refuses to save any files of any
description. If i try to save a download from internet explorer after
clicking the save button the dialog just closes any nothing else happens. If
i try to save from any application eg. word the same thing happens.

If i have an existing file open and click save all is well.

Any help would be gratfully received.
Jon Stringer.

HI,

This is truely a missing security update issue run windows update and check
--
Raghavendra.S