That was fun - but their dictionary could use a few more entries.

daramark wrote:
> http://www.neopets.com/games/wordpyramid.phtml
>
> It was at the bottom of the Puzzles section.
>
> daramark

This one is really fun! Too bad SO many common words cant be used....
they need to update the dictionary. Its not like they dont have other
word building games that they could use the dictionary from! LOL

--
So long my unfairweather friend. I leave you here. Under the cloud where
the sidewalk ends. - Cindy Alexander

OK, the horrid dictionary on this game is frustrating, but I love the game,
thanks for the heads up on it!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/games/wordpyramid.phtml
>
> It was at the bottom of the Puzzles section.
>
> daramark

They also need to do something for when you run out of tiles. I wasted
almost 15 seconds waiting for enough new tiles to fall to keep playing
because I had used them all (except maybe 2)

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> http://www.neopets.com/games/wordpyramid.phtml
>
> It was at the bottom of the Puzzles section.
>
> daramark

SIOUX

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> OK, the horrid dictionary on this game is frustrating, but I love the
> game, thanks for the heads up on it!

If you find words that should be added, you can always submit them here:
http://www.neopets.com/games/dict.phtml

I have added a few, when I can remember them. LOL

I just get frustrated and stop playing, I never remember what words I was
working on.
Yesterday I put in Snoogy (my petpet) as it says to put in Neopian words for
bigger scores, it took Noil, Neopets, Edna, but not Snoogy. Grr! At LEAST
load the neopian dicitonary!!