Win2k Pro favorite folder layout

alex

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.new_user,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?)

Hi all,

Usually when I want to re-order my internet shortcut in the favorite folder,
I just need to drag it within the menu. It seems to me that there's somehow
windows would be able to remember the order.

I'd like to know how can this setting be changed and saved so that I don't
need to redo it manually and no one could be able to mess it up?

Moreover, would also like to know is there any treaks in doing so? Something
like adding a separation line or having the first letter underlined would be
cool.

Thanks!
Alex

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.general,microsoft.public.win2000.new_user,microsoft.public.win2000.setup (More info?)

Alex if you go to the Standard Buttons Tool Bar of Internet Explorer |
Favorites | Right-click on the body of your Favorites | you will see Sort by
Name. Left-click that and your Favorites will be sorted by name. No there
is no way to have them sorted by name when you add to your Favorites that I
know of.

--
George Hester